Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(insert witty title here)

So, I thought I'd just throw an update out there. Not much to say, but we meet again with our trainer on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll have dropped more weight. Or at least some body fat. That stupid little machine you hold reads an error every time I hold it. So, Trevor has to work with the settings, use the "male" reading and then convert for me. That's OK, though, because last time, it said I'd lost 8% body fat!

I've pushed it up to level 6 on the step machine instead of 5, and I've upped my steps from 3600 to 4200. Steven did 4400 last night, though. Or, was it 4500? Either way, he beat me! It's funny, though, I don't really break a sweat unless we're doing strength training. The last two days, we've only been able to get to the cardio (step), but today, tomorrow and Friday, we're doing cardio AND strength.

I've been adding more water to my day, too. Still not nearly as much as I SHOULD be taking in, but I'm getting there. 39 days to get my hips more narrow to fit more easily in that plane seat! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment