Friday, March 23, 2012

She's a maniac, maniac on the gym floor...

Hey guys! I hope you've had a great week! We haven't been to the gym since Monday because of prior commitments. Since we've kicked it up a notch, this is gonna hurt, LOL! BUT, I am so much more motivated when it comes to what I put in my mouth when we're regularly working out. I'm not killing myself on the NuStep machine and weight machines just to work off that cookie or cheeseburger. The next few days, I'm hoping for Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. In addition to beefing up our workout, Trevor has asked us to look at our calorie intake over two or three days. I've been a little slack on my calorie intake the last few days. So, counting those calories (just for an idea) might not be such a bad idea. It will give us a good idea of what we're REALLY taking in. We had pizza last night (long story), and I think we both paid for it. Ugh.

I need to add some good, motivational songs to my gym playlist, so throw those suggestions my way! Thanks for tuning in, hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Counting calorie maybe a secret weapon to weight loss. But counting calorie 24/7 drive me mad. I could end up binge at the end of the day. So, I just watch what I put in my mouth. Restrict junk food, cut off ready-made food, fast food and such. Keep busy all days to avoid eating before meals time. What motivational song u have in ur gym playlist. I would like to know. Following u right away and will come back again to check ur next post :)

    Hope to see u around n return the follow at http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,
    Honeybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I did indeed follow you! :) Thanks for the tips, too. I have everything in my playlist, from contemporary Christian to classic rock. I like it all. :) Except most country.

    ReplyDelete