Monday, April 9, 2012

Journaling

Hey again, everyone! So, I was talking to my friend Rachel this morning, and she sent me a food journal template. It's so cute, has an apple and pear on it, both smiling, LOL! Breakfast? Bad! I had no idea how many calories were in sausage biscuits or Cheddar Rounds from Pal's. OMG, and apparently, the calorie content has increased by 17 in their tea, from 160 to 187. BUT, lunch was much better -- 1/2 of the large salad I made for myself at Food City and a small Gala apple. I've also had 2-1/2 cups of water, working on another 2-1/2 before dinner. Shouldn't be hard, since we're working out tonight. That will be another entire bottle right there. :)

Speaking of working out, Hubby and I have decided on four days per week, cardio AND strength, for the next four weeks (OK, 27 days) until we get on the plane for Florida. Hopefully, we can get me (AND him) in good enough shape to do some walking at Busch Gardens and some other places without cringing. I'm sure we'll have to rest and stuff, but hopefully, we can get to the point that it doesn't kill us to walk 50 feet. We're going to see some of the wild animals, i.e. big cats, at Busch Gardens, taking a dolphin cruise and going to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see Winter Dolphin. :) Also planning to take in some movies and shopping, and it's the Kick-Off of Restaurant Week there. Apparently, $20/person to sample over 40 restaurants. That will obviously be our dinner that night, haha! I still don't want to go crazy while we're there and backtrack over all we've accomplished.

Time to go refill my water, woohoo! :)

1 comment:

  1. And apparently, I can't add...it's 27, not 17 calories (tea). Oops?

    ReplyDelete